Who we are
What data we collect and why we collect it
- Contact forms: We collect information such as email addresses, physical addresses, and telephone numbers that enable us to fulfill your order as well as ensure efficient delivery.
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- How long we retain your data: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What rights you have over your data: If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Terms and Conditions
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the website and the service is entirely at your own risk and that the website and the service are provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website’s content or the content of any third party websites linked to the website and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website and service, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, communicated, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website or the service. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised on the website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any other advertising, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
- In no event shall Smart products be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from any aspect of your use of the website or the service, including without limitation whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the website or the service, from an inability to use the website or the service, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the website or the service.